Worm Farm Kit
Worm Farm Observation Kit lets kids of all ages take delight in observing the wiggly world of worms. This observation kit makes learning fun as kids can watch these ecosystem engineers dig tunnels, aerate the soil, and go through the worm life cycle in front of their eyes. A great opportunity to learn more about a worm’s importance in our ecosystem!
- The kit includes live red worms or certificate for redworms, 6.5” x 5.5″ x 1.5″ curved worm farm, green sand, a magnifying glass, paper light blocker, water dropper, spoon, grass seeds, coconut fiber pellets, and instructions.
- BEST VALUE: We include more helpful supplies than anyone so that you can get the best experience.
- You’ll need to supply one cup of soil from your yard.
- One cup contains 20 live red worms plus a few extra, with soil.
- Order your kit with live worms now OR receive your kit with a FREE certificate which you can redeem to get your worms at a later date.
- Please do not order live worms if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervision
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
$24.99 – $28.95
Kit With 1 Cup Of LIVE Worms SENT NOW
Kit With FREE Certificate For 1 Cup Of Worms LATER