Albino Pacman Frog with Habitat
This baby frog has completed his tadpole stage and comes with a habitat and all the supplies you need. The 2 gallon size habitat may be all you need for the life of this frog!
Out of stock
Grow a Frog Kit – Leopard frog0 out of 5
Recommended for ages 6 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- This LIVE frog growing kit offers children the unique opportunity to grow a frog from a tadpole. Kids get hands-on experience with the frog life cycle!
- Our medium kit is 1 gallon while our large kit is 2 gallons. The habitat is a safe and healthy home for the tadpole shipped directly to your home. Lids are an assortment of bright colors.
- 2 Choices: Receive your kit with your LIVE Tadpole(s) NOW if you are ready for it
OR, receive your kit with a FREE certificate that must be mailed it to receive Tadpole(s) at a later date.
- Order tadpole kits ANY time of year- a Fun Winter Project!
- Everything you need is included. Contains: habitat, live tadpole(s), tadpole food, water treatment solution, water change cup, plastic plant, life-cycle coloring page, and easy instructions.
- LIVE arrival guaranteed. Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
- Please note: this time of year many of our tadpoles are developing their back legs. Your tadpole may come with smaller back legs.
1 Bag (8 oz.) of Tadpole Food ONLY0 out of 5
8 oz of tadpole food. Enough for 8 tadpoles to develop into frogs. Good for any tadpoles you find –bull frogs, leopard frogs, etc.
Baby Green Pacman Frog0 out of 5
No time to grow your own frog? These baby green pacman frogs are super cute and make excellent pets! We also have complete kits if you also need a habitat.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
Floating 4” Dry Land Lily Pad0 out of 5
A vacation oasis for your Froglet and adult Frog! When your tadpole becomes a Froglet (has both front and rear legs but still has the tail) you need to find a rock or piece of wood for them to use to crawl out of the water and onto ‘dry land’ in your habitat. OR you can buy this decorative lily pad that fits perfectly into our Grow a Frog habitats. 4″ diameter.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
Book: “Tadpole to Frog” by Scholastic0 out of 5
The storyline is simple and explains the frog life cycle in terms young children can understand. It also exposes children to new vocabulary, such as spawn and gills. The photographs draw children in, including showing some up close images such as one frog egg and the frog’s webbed feet.
Recommended For: Grades Pre K to 2
Paperback, 32 pages