This butterfly feeder attracts butterflies and mimics are real flower with wics and places for attractants like fruit. Includes directions to make butterfly nectar.
Rustic Butterfly House – Red0 out of 5
This cheerful butterfly house is sure to entice your butterflies to come in from out of the cold. With its rustic look, it will add that extra touch you have been looking for in your garden. Support your local craftsman with this hand painted house made from recycled materials. It is constructed to wear well outside and a few months of weathering will add to the rustic look of the house. Perfect for sheltering butterflies from bad weather and for giving them food and twigs through an easily removable side in the house. 13.5″tall x 4″ x 3.5″.
Mason Bee House0 out of 5
The Mason Bee House is the perfect addition to any yard where trees, flowers, fruits and herbs need to be pollinated. This adorable little house will attract Mason Bees, which are safe and docile. The beautiful design, construction and finish will not only provide a wonderful home to attract these helpful bees, it will also be a conversation piece to anyone who steps into your garden. This Mason Bee House mimics the environment that Mason Bees are naturally attracted to in the woods. If you are looking for a way to naturally increase the beauty and fruitfulness of your yard, consider this Mason Been House. Handmade from Western Red Cedar. The 5/16” holes range from 2.5” to 3.5” deep. 11”tallx4”x5”.
You've just added this product to the cart:
Caterpillar to Butterfly Kit: Mini TerrariumSale
Caterpillar to Butterfly Kit: Mini Terrarium0 out of 5
Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- Our mini kit comes with 2 caterpillars in a cup and a mini terrarium for an affordable price.
- Make butterfly rearing super fun! Assemble and decorate your mini terrarium. A Crafty Project!
- The kit includes 2 live caterpillars with food, mini butterfly terrarium, butterfly feeder, sugar, plants, decorative crystals, stick-on ladybugs, sand and instructions.
- You can release your butterflies outside after observing them if it’s over 50°F.
- LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED! Please do not order if it’s below 40°F or above 85°F in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
School Size “Butterfly Kit”0 out of 5
- A rewarding classroom exercise, even for teachers with no experience with live critters. Complete kit.
- 32 Painted Lady butterfly caterpillars, food, and 32 small cups: one for each student.
- Includes a 3 foot tall hanging net cage with easy access zipper.
- Get LIVE caterpillars NOW if you are ready for them OR get a FREE certificate to mail in for caterpillars later.
- Comes with: Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, net cage, easy instructions, coloring pages, and caterpillars.
- You can release them outside after observing them if it’s over 50 degrees.
- Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
For schools, organizations, and institutions looking to make purchase orders note that we accept purchase orders by mail, email, or fax. Call-in purchase orders are not accepted. Please include a signature from a billing authorization official. We ship orders made by purchase orders within 2-5 business days. Invoice is included in the package and is also mailed to the billing address on the PO.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
Caterpillar to Butterfly Life Cycle Book0 out of 5
Caterpillar to Butterfly Life Cycle Book introduces young readers to the butterfly life cycle with breathtaking, full-page, colored photographs of real butterflies and simple, engaging text. It introduces young readers to the beauty and diversity of these amazing insects. The narrative is simple yet engaging enough to keep children of ages 4 to 6 spellbound. This book is easy-to-read, informative, well-illustrated, and fun.
Recommended For: Grades Pre K to 1
Paperback, 32 pages